- Google, Yahoo, Bing, and Yandex pay-per-click campaigns
- Google & Bing shopping listing management
- Content marketing
- Website optimizations
- Usability and experience makeovers
- Website speed improvements
- Semantic search and code improvements
In your time zone.
- Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln pay-per-click campaigns
- Corporate Page development and management
- Social media content marketing
- Audience engagement campaigns
- Viral marketing
- Game and video campaign development
- MailChimp, Klaviyo, ConstantContact, HubSpot and other platforms
- Copywriting, A/B testing
- Email design / coding
- Landing page design / coding
- Email campaign management
Development in Shopify, including custom modules and complex integrations is what CreativeWorks is known for. Our developers work for agencies and direct clients that test the limits of the platform. Over the years we’ve built integrations with custom shipping modules, developed custom plugins and built headless frontends. If you own an online store build on Shopify and need continuous improvements and development, we are the team to beat. We offer monthly arrangements, can quote a new built, as well as help on as needed basis.
Each situation is different, and each client has different goals and a client’s budget in mind. Far from a standard “cookie-cutter” approach with a standard price list, we take the time to know you well and offer the plan with the best ROI in mind.
CreativeWorks developed a simple yet addictive “match four” web game. Taking inspiration from Candy Crush Saga and similar games, the core gameplay consisted of swapping the adjacent letters and numbers on the gameboard to make a row or column spell 4OVER4.
Picture My Package was a successful social media strategy that boosted 4OVER4’s online presence by leveraging its customer base. CreativeWorks implemented a straightforward reward system that offered 30% off their next order to all buyers that shared a picture of their latest 4OVER4 package using the appropriate hashtags.
One of CreativeWorks’ most successful marketing strategies to date, this campaign managed to transform both new and existing customers into brand ambassadors by offering them to print free business cards that included the message “FREE BY 4OVER4.COM” on the back of each card.